Hooray for SHOPPING! Please review the schedule below to determine if you need to register for tickets here on Ticketleap or if your name will be at the door. Guest policies and more details are also included below:
CONSIGNOR and CREW MEMBER SHOPPING:
THURSDAY, MARCH 24
- 4 Shift Crew Members – 1:30 p.m. NAME AT DOOR
- 3 Shift Crew Members – 2 p.m. NAME AT DOOR
- 2 Shift Crew Members – 2:30 p.m. NAME AT DOOR
- 1 Shift Crew Members – 3 p.m. NAME AT DOOR
- Top Sellers Club - 5 p.m. NAME AT DOOR
- Discount/Donate Consignors - 5:30 p.m. PLEASE REGISTER
- Consignor VIP Upgraded Ticket $5 - 6 p.m. PLEASE PURCHASE
- Consignors + Guest – 7 p.m. Free PLEASE REGISTER
- 11 p.m. REGISTERS CLOSE (complete shopping by 10 pm)
FRIDAY, MARCH 25
- Consignors + Guests – 9 am-7 pm Free PLEASE REGISTER
SATURDAY, MARCH 26 – Early Access Half Price Perk - $5 Value!
- Crew Members, Top Sellers Club - 3 p.m. NAME AT DOOR
- Discount/Donate Consignors – 3 p.m. PLEASE REGISTER
- Consignors without above status – 4-6:30 p.m. PLEASE REGISTER
- 7 p.m. REGISTERS CLOSE
SUNDAY, MARCH 27 - Half Price Day!
- Half Price Day – 10-2:30 p.m.
- Optional Consignor Pick up - 7-7:30 p.m.
GUEST POLICY: Crew members, top sellers, discount/donate may bring along one helper and they do not need to be registered. For other consignors, the Ticketleap times will specify the number of guests you can register in the dropdown.
- CHILDREN: Children under 10 are not permitted on Thursday unless worn in a baby carrier. If children 10 and over wish to attend, a ticket will be required. For Friday through Sunday, if childcare arrangements are not possible, we ask that they remain in a stroller or baby carrier at all times (age applicable).
- PAYMENT: Credit card only. No cash or checks.
- BAGS: Please bring your own large bag/wagon to carry your items while shopping, or purchase a $5 IKEA bag while supplies last. We will not be handing out and reusing IKEA bags for sanitary reasons.
FOR SAFETY MEASURES, WHALE OF A SALE WILL:
- Distance shoppers and merchandise to the best of our ability.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces in high traffic areas regularly.
- Require frequent handwashing for staff.
- Grand Park Event Center will have sanitizing stations around the facility.
- Provide frequent cleaning of restrooms and high touchpoints.
- Mask policy will be determined by Grand Park Event Center and is subject to change at any point.
*If for any reason the date is rescheduled or canceled by Whale of a Sale, fees are non-refundable and will transfer to a rescheduled date.